Thursday, March 4, 2010

Whew!

Finally back in Miami after 4 crazy days in Exuma. Flying on a private plane is TOTALLY the way to go!! I think I'll request it from now on. Anyone think that'll work ;-) ?

What a crazy 4 days. We had a guy come up to us the first day saying that his new wife (they were on their honeymoon) had always wanted to model but didn't know how to get into it. So we agreed to at least meet her and OMG... Marisa Miller's lookalike! How amazing. We ended up shooting her for 3/4 of the day. Just goes to show that you never know what's going to happen in this crazy industry.

Anyway, here's some fun behind the scenes goodness.. Enjoy! And if you ever get the chance to go to Exuma...... I highly recommend it!

On the road to the resort















The view from my room














Ahh.... just another day in paradise


















My set-up area. I know.. It's sooooo hard not having a motor home.. ;-)












On the 10 seater coming home. Everyone laughed at me on the island, but I was vindicated when we landed and it was FREEZINGGGGGG!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment