Sunday, March 1, 2009

So, I bring to you, THE LONG AWAITED SECOND POST..

Ok, maybe not long awaited. But I was on the Sephora site, sending some recommendations to someone, and felt the urge to tell people about some great makeup lines and colors.

First off, here's Make Up For Ever - www.makeupforever.com

I swear, they don't make a single bad product. Lately, I'm loving the HD Foundation and Powder, the Concealer palettes, the Lift concealer, the Pencil eyeliners and the Lip Liners. There's plenty more that's fabulous, but that's what I was using today and was reminded of just how great they are.

The Brow gels are unlike anything I've ever tried, and are just awesome. Waterproof, smudgeproof..... Sigh.


Let's move on to.....NARS! Another line that's just all around great. The powder (and the cream!) eyeshadows are staples in my kit, as are the blushes. Love, love love the glosses and lipsticks (Chelsea girls, Chihuahua, and so many more are always in my kit) And, I've condensed the lipsticks into little containers, saving so much space so I don't have to carry 80 million loose lipsticks around. www.narscosmetics.com

On to Tarte! The shadows and gel blush are just KILLER, and those pallettes they do every year are such a good deal. I mangle them apart and put them into my own pallettes so everything is organized and color coded.. www.tartecosmetics.com

If you're an organizing freak like me, YABY is the place to go. Liz makes these GENIUS little empties that you can fill with whatever cream you want and put in your own pallette. You have no idea how much space she's saved me. That, and if you want a crazy color, but don't want to spend 20 bucks on a color you won't use a lot, the shadows are the way to go. www.yabycosmetics.com

You can also get everything but Yaby on the sephora website, and yaby is available in the states at www.camerareadycosmetics.com

I'll post more later y'all.. It's getting late.

No comments:

Post a Comment